[cisco-voip] Speed Dial Service URL sURL

Frank Arrasmith frank.arrasmith at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 17:25:55 EDT 2011

Hi All,
   need some help configuring a speed dial service url button on our
phones.  We are running CUCM 7.1.5, and awhile back we saw a demo where you
could add a list of #'s to an .xml file and serve that up as a button on the
phones.  I can't remember how it was done, and can't find any documentation
on how to do it.  Found lots of stuff on speed dial url's for CME, but not
for CUCM.  If anyone has a procedure, or knows the manual where this is
documented, it would be a great help.   Thanks,

Frank