[cisco-voip] 7965 SCCP 9x thur firewall ?

Mike King me at mpking.com
Thu Oct 27 22:00:15 EDT 2011

Found this:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/port/7_0/CCM_7.0PortList.pdf

But one point I really wanted to make, SCCP inspection on the ASA can really
mess you up.  Make sure your ASA supports the version of SCCP that your
phone firmware speaks.

I've taken to disabling SCCP inspection (and lately H323 inspection) on all
of my ASA's, because I've been bitten at the worst times by them.

Mike