[cisco-voip] ISDN Q931 Question

Mark Holloway mh at markholloway.com
Fri Oct 28 11:41:30 EDT 2011

It means your Telco provider sent a disconnect to your router.

Can you debug the entire call?  Normally it looks like this:

Caller sends a SETUP to the Switch.
If the SETUP is OK, the switch sends a CALL PROCeeding to the Caller, and then a SETUP to the Receiver.
The Receiver gets the SETUP. If it is OK, then it rings the phone and sends an ALERTING message to the Switch.
The Switch forwards the ALERTING message to the Caller.
When the receiver answers the call, is sends a CONNECT message to the Switch
The Switch forwards the CONNECT message to the Caller.
The Caller sends a CONNECT ACKnowledge message to the Switch
The Switch forwards the CONNECT ACK message to the Receiver.
Done. The connection is now up.