[cisco-voip] Cueac 60 day eval prematurely expired after 15 days

Gregory Wenzel gwenzel at conres.com
Sat Oct 29 08:02:52 EDT 2011

Thank you, I did give up and let TAC roll with it.

Gregory Wenzel | Solutions Engineer | Global Reach: 856-599-8647 | Fax:
781-687-6692
Local Contacts: Boston | Chicago | Connecticut | Los Angeles | New
Jersey | New York City | Philadelphia | San Diego | Texas | Washington
DC
IT Solutions <http://www.itsolutions.conres.com/>  | Professional
Services <http://www.itsolutions.conres.com/ps>  Systems & Network
Integration Professionals since 1962
A certified woman-owned business. WBENC Certificate 2005111735
ISO 9001:2008 Certificate Registration No. 10003304

GWENZEL at CONRES.COM <http://www.itsolutions.conres.com/ps>

CCVP, CCDA, CS-IPTDS, CCNA, CCNP-Voice