[cisco-voip] Easy On Hold Music question

Mike King me at mpking.com
Mon Oct 31 09:46:07 EDT 2011

So as a follow up question (Yes, resurrecting a 7 month old thread)

Practical limits on Hold Music? Is there a time limit, or is it till you
run out of space on the device serving the hold music.  How much space is
"typically" defined to allow hold music.

I'm currently serving music off my Publisher and 3 Subscribers. (It's not
on my routers)

Mike