[cisco-voip] What debug should I be looking at..

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 11:47:35 EDT 2011

No SCCP devices that I know of, other than the conf and transcode.
I'll work on a packet cap or something this afternoon.

Here is my sccp config, with the MGCP ccm-manager stuff thrown in for
good measure:

! MGCP config ccm-manager
ccm-manager redundant-host x.x.x.y
ccm-manager mgcp
no ccm-manager fax protocol cisco
ccm-manager config server 10.x.x.a 10.x.x.z
ccm-manager config
!
sccp local Loopback1
sccp ccm 10.x.x.x identifier 1 version 7.0
sccp ccm 10.x.x.y identifier 2 version 7.0
sccp ccm 10.x.x.z identifier 3 version 7.0
sccp
!
sccp ccm group 999
 description CCM Group for Transcoders and Conferencing
 bind interface Loopback1
 associate ccm 1 priority 1
 associate ccm 2 priority 2
 associate ccm 3 priority 3
 associate profile 888 register OWP_Conf
 associate profile 777 register OWP_Trans
!
dspfarm profile 777 transcode
 codec g711ulaw
 codec g711alaw