[cisco-voip] is there an app for conferencing?

Mark Rudholm mark at rudholm.com
Thu Sep 1 18:41:04 EDT 2011

This is already being done.  I don't know what kind of system Los
Angeles County has but they have this functionality and more.  The PSAP
is able to selectively mute participants quickly (so the caller doesn't
interfere with the conversation between participating emergency
responders, for example) and can control per-participant attenuation to
direct attention to a particular speaker.