[cisco-voip] gigabit to the desktop!

SouthEastTexasTelecom SETXTelecom at att.net
Sat Sep 10 23:00:09 EDT 2011

Try pushing a REAL GIG per port through a Cisco switch at the same time and watch it crash……have seen that with State Of LA installs…and they threw out Cisco and went back to Nortel….which DO have a 48GB backplane….and DON’T crash…

Cheap is the word….is the word…is the word……with Cisco….until you need to “upgrade” though you are only running 15% capacity….Why do they sell soo cheap?? Think about it.

Chris

(Working on getting CCNA)