[cisco-voip] UCCX 8.5.1(SU1) file license list or display/remove license keys via GUI?

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Mon Sep 12 11:29:52 EDT 2011

UCCX 8.5 cmplatform didn't get the file list license and other file x fixes? You can't view/remove the installed .lic files from the AppAdmin GUI?

It running on a MCS-7825 and I did do a set network domain company.com and rebooted.  It's not virtual so I didn't expect the license mac to change but it did change and is causing the grace period.

admin:file list license
Executed command unsuccessfully
No valid command entered
admin:file view license

Executed command unsuccessfully
No valid command entered
admin:show version active
Active Master Version: 8.5.1.11001-35
Active Version Installed Software Options:
ciscouccx.851SU1.cop
ciscouccx.851SU1RecMonFixes.cop
admin:

CSCsw17906 Need 'file list license' and 'file get license' commands should have:
file list license
file view license
file get license

[cid:image001.png at 01CC713F.4A137810]