[cisco-voip] quick sanity check on factory reset

Nate VanMaren VanMarenNP at ldschurch.org
Mon Sep 12 12:04:13 EDT 2011

If you factory reset, it does not get rid of the bridge requirement.

Install 8.5.2 firmware on to your system, but then change the device defaults back to 9.0.3.   Your phones will get the firmware in the default loads file, then register and get the database default load and all will be happy.

-Nate