[cisco-voip] DID routing via SIP trunk:

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Sep 12 17:29:42 EDT 2011

Is the application receiving or making calls (or both)?  If it's making calls then the partition that's active from 6-6 goes on the route pattern that points to the SIP trunk.  If it's receiving then the partition assigned to whatever routes calls to the app gets the schedule.

For the channel restriction you are going to have to do that on the gateway if needs to be a specific b-chan.  If you don't care what b-chan the call uses but only want it to have one call at a time then use use locations bw to restrict it.

-Ryan