[cisco-voip] How do I get a count of registered and unregistered devices??

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Sep 13 10:15:59 EDT 2011

RTMT / device search: shows device registration status.
from ssh cli: show risdb query

On Sep 13, 2011, at 9:28 AM, Tim Reimers wrote:

Hi all –

I’m trying to get accurate device counts for UCSS purposes=

I know we have a lot of leftover devices in our system that people haven’t deleted after doing things like SuperCopying a user’s phone to replace it.
There’s a number of unregistered devices-

I did a “CAPF Report In File” version of all phones.
I did a BAT export of all phones.

Neither one seems to show devices that are actually registered.

How do you get a list of devices and show registered/unregistered?

I tried the AXL Soap tool, but I’m having OutOfMemory java heap space errors
with that after upgrading to Win7.
(And I don’t recall whether that gets me the registered devices anyhow…)

thanks, Tim