[cisco-voip] CallManager 8.5(1)SU1 > DRF Web Page > Local Agent is not responding. This may be due to Master or Local Agent being down.

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 10:17:44 EDT 2011

how did the upgrade go?  Restore?  rebuild of Sub(s)?

I just installed a Pub in my LAB and did a restore and had the same kind of
problem.  Ended up being I had a Bad IPSEC-Trust cert.  Deleted the one with
the wrong Pem file and restarted the Local and remote agents and it started
working.

I've found some other docs online that say you may have to regenerate the
cert and upload to the other CM sub(s).

YMMV

Scott