[cisco-voip] Calling Party Transformation

Pawlowski, Adam ajp26 at buffalo.edu
Tue Sep 13 10:33:41 EDT 2011

I know I asked this before, but, I buried it amongst a lot of other jabbering.

Can anyone confirm that the calling party transformation function _does not_ work in CUCM 6.1.3 with CMM/PRI ? Documentation referencing a calling search space for the transformed number doesn't lead me where I can actually configure it, nor does it seem to do anything if I setup a pattern and drop it in the appropriate partition.

Adam Pawlowski
Computing and Information Technology
Network and Classroom Services
716.645.8489