[cisco-voip] FIXED: CallManager 7.1(3b) or 8.5(1)SU1 > DRF Web Page > Local Agent is not responding. This may be due to Master or Local Agent being down.

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Fri Sep 16 15:03:51 EDT 2011

bug: CSCtq18270    "DRS page can login but no any response for any menu after RU"  fix is to delete ipsec-trust .pem and regenerate, found a how-to on NetPro forum

1. Log into OS Administration page
2. Security-> Certificate Management-> find
3. Click on ipsec.pem file and then click on regenerate
4. After the successful generation of the ipsec.pem file, download the same.
6. Delete the existing corrupted ipsec-trust entry
7. Upload the downloaded ipsec.pem file with the caption ipsec-trust.
8. Restart MA/LA.