[cisco-voip] CPA (Call Progress Analysis) IOS Feature in 3900/15.1T

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Tue Sep 20 14:18:58 EDT 2011

So far my co-workers testing indicates CPA doesn't work majority of time. He changed IOS, platforms, PVMD2/3, you name it.   You dial a disconnected number and CPA marks it no-answer, which has the dialer redial the same numbers later.

It's  gone Sev1  619050113, I'm sure the BU will put some resources on it, it's a large customer. Overall they are happy but don't want to have Agent waiting around while we call the same disconnected numbers over and over.  More importantly the NEC worked with SIT tones.