[cisco-voip] Check Mailbox last used time on Unity 7

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Thu Sep 22 21:16:03 EDT 2011

If you are curious about particular mailboxes and/or have a relatively
small list of users, you might get some more useful results out of the
Subscriber Message Activity Report. It includes time stamps for new
message arrival and messages being marked read (either via phone,
Exchange, PCA, etc), but you have to run it for one user at a time
(Unity Connection has the ability to specify a list of users/all
users):

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/5x/maintenance/guide/ex/5xcumge100.html#wp1343321

At times I have seen it not be 100% reliable, sometimes missing some
activity, but it is reasonably good for high level info (this mailbox
never receives any messages vs this one does). If you are sufficiently
motivated, you could query for the data directly from the ReportDb.