[cisco-voip] New MOH file won't play

Kevin Damisch kevin.damisch at vitalsite.com
Fri Sep 23 00:49:05 EDT 2011

I updated an MOH audio source with a new wav file, the file status box looks good and it translated the 4 new files and showed today's date.  Restarted IPVMS service, reset MOH server.  But, the MOH still plays the old wav file.  If I SSH into CUCM, then SFTP the wav files from the mohprep folder and listen to them, they are the new wav files.  Trying to figure out why and how the old MOH is still being played.  I have seen this issue one other time and on that one we even rebooted the server but didn't help.  To fix that one, we ended up having to set the audio source on both the phone and DN level, even though we have it specified in the Common Device Configuration settings.  The only other audio source is the original SampleAudioSource, which I know is definitely not the one playing.  In both cases, this is CUCM 8 Business Edition.  I don't see any bugs related to this in the bug toolkit.  Anyone else seen this before?

Thanks,
Kevin

This communication (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify Vital Support Systems at 515 334 5700 and delete or destroy all copies and the original document.