[cisco-voip] Moving to SIP

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Sat Sep 24 12:38:31 EDT 2011

The larger you are the more advantages.  For small business I agree sticking with PRI since you can get them dirt cheap.  For example bank with 700 branches can see a 14 month ROI versus fractional PRIs across all those sites, more mpls bandwidth to branch for video/digital signage, fewer hardware costs, etc.