[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 8.5(1)SU1 cuts off recording after minute

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Tue Sep 27 14:01:07 EDT 2011

Customer has been complaining about not enough "recording time". I noticed the default of 500s is set, so I increased it.

I called the customer today and after about  60 seconds of leaving a message  I started hearing fast busy.

CallManager 8.0(3) with Unity Connection 8.5(1)SU1 with SIP to gateway 3951 15.1(3)T.

Should I bother with CCM traces or enable some sort of tracing in Unity Connection?