[cisco-voip] Small Fax server

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Tue Sep 27 15:36:58 EDT 2011

If you must have hardware a Multitech FaxFinder would work. Just hook it up to an fxs port and setup some dialpeers and CCM call routing if needed.

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>