[cisco-voip] Auto Mute when Dialed

Mike King me at mpking.com
Wed Sep 28 16:42:53 EDT 2011

I've done similar things in the past with the building Secuity system (I
know, it doesn't involve Callmanager).

There would be a panic button (Many kinds, ranging from a doorbell button,
to the locking kind that locks in, and security has to go an unlock to
silence the alarm) under the desk, it's wired to a contact on the Security
panel for the building.  Some magic programming, and Voila, instant silent
alarm button.

Let us know what you decide to do.