[cisco-voip] External Hunt List

Nate VanMaren VanMarenNP at ldschurch.org
Tue Apr 3 10:57:05 EDT 2012

I don't think hunt calls will call a remote destination? Or is it that you cannot log a remote destination out of a hunt group.

My strong suggestion is use a system that makes the called person hit a button to confirm they answered it.  Too many scenarios in which timers break down.

...Maybe unity connection call screening features?

-Nate