[cisco-voip] Assistance with call routing question...

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 16:59:01 EDT 2012

...Then you should use the isdn "service" command (i believe that's one of
the keywords) under i THINK the serial/D channel interface to busy out
channels and make sure you've tested every single one of them =)
...Doing that still won't test all your DSPs depending on your hardware
model, but Im assuming those are working unless you added new PVDMs with
the PRI.

-Peter Slow