[cisco-voip] UCCX Editor Error

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 08:48:56 EDT 2012

Thats a normal error/warning.  Are you saying the script editor doesn't
load  or crashes after you click the ok button?

It also looks like you either didn't enter the server address or entered it
incorrectly.  In any case, what you're seeing is normal when you don't have
IP connectivity to the UCCX server.

Sent from an Apple iOS device with very tiny touchscreen input keys.
 Please excude my typtos.