[cisco-voip] Upgrading CM from 4.2 to 8.6 IOS upgrade required ?

Jorge L. Rodriguez Aguila jorge.rodriguez at netxar.com
Mon Apr 9 11:41:17 EDT 2012

Cisco specifies some compatibility guidelines for h.323 devices within the CUCM Compatibility list, the reality is that an H.323 Gateway is a standalone device and h.323 is a standard so I would take a stab and say that as old as the IOS might be, 95% of all functions you might require will most likely work with your current IOS but the usual Leal caveat of Your mileage may vary is also included.

Jorge