[cisco-voip] 8941 Display issues

Christian Kratzer ck-lists at cksoft.de
Thu Apr 12 02:07:08 EDT 2012

Hi,

On Wed, 11 Apr 2012, Andy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have some 8941 handsets running SCCP894x.9-2-3-5.
>
> The issue I see is that when you search on the corporate directory if you
> have more than 1 in the list, the display cuts the bottom off of all the
> entries in the list.
> I didn't try any of the other directories, because I forgot but has anyone
> else seen this?
> If you look at the device settings that displays correctly.

I had issues with the 9.2.3-5 build on a set of 8945.  The local
directory from CME did not work at all.  I believe there were several
bugs open on this release but no specific word of when a fixed firmware
would be released.

I backed my 8945s out to the 9.2.2 build for the meantime.

I am also hoping for a speedup of the slightly sluggish user interface
on the 8945 with a future firmware.  Just hoping this is not entirely
due to a slower cpu.

Looking up a number in the directory is a pleasurable experience on
a 7960 but a real pain on the 8945 because of the slowness.

Greetings
Christian

--
Christian Kratzer                      CK Software GmbH
Email:   ck at cksoft.de                  Wildberger Weg 24/2