[cisco-voip] IP Phone voip Network statistics

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 10:09:05 EDT 2012

Looks like the stats are there on the phone's internal webpage, if you
really absolutely needed to poll the phones you could write a program to
scrape the stats out of the HTML and turn around and feed it into MRTG for
graphing or something.. it would be kinda ugly though.

I'm not sure if those stats are updated real-time or not.

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 9:35 AM, Jefflin Choi <jefflin.choi at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Cisco Phones are able to display jitter, delay, MOS and stuff.
> Is there a way for it to be polled by SNMP servers like
> solarwinds/mrtg for display and alert status?
>
> I believe most part of snmp are on CCM. How about for cisco phones?
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff

Ed Leatherman