[cisco-voip] Timezone not showing up on phones...

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Mon Apr 16 19:24:53 EDT 2012

This is a load bug (http: to phone and timezone is blank).

I ran sniffer traces and see the .cnf file that CallManager sends to phone has the timezone in it, but phone web page shows blank.   Running SCCP45.9-2-1SR2S on 7965 with CallManager 8.5(1)SU3.

Looking at the console log I see a Trust List error (this phone was new out of box, first time on any cluster)
ERR 12:53:16.802842 SECD: EROR:lookupCTL: UCM not in TL, NOT_FOUND
3462:

Looking in the phone's Status Messages you see "Trust List Updated" but no error message like you see in the Console logs.

I deleted the ITL, no CTL is installed this is CCM 8.5.  This didn't fix it.

I then change the phone's Device Pool and did a reset.  http to phone now shows a timezone rather than blank.

I change the phone back to the normal Device Pool and reset. This fixed it.