[cisco-voip] rehosting SRST license

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 15:29:30 EDT 2012

You got 2 different answers from the licensing team at Cisco??? Say it
isn't so!!!!

</sarcasm>

This is from the 8.5 ordering guide.

Customers can migrate Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express or SRST
Feature License
from one router to another for the same number of phones licensed. For
example a customer currently
using a Cisco 2621XM with FL-SRST-SMALL license for 24 phones can apply
this same license on a
new Cisco 2851 for up to 25 phones. As the Cisco 2851 supports 100 phones,
if the customer wants to
support more than 25 phones, they need to purchase an additional FL-SRST
license to make up the
different between the 24 phones license and the 100 supported.