[cisco-voip] 8.6.2a SU1 - anyone deployed it?

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 11:07:40 EDT 2012

I'm about to do an upgrade from CUCM 6.1.x to 8.6.x - I'm going to go about
it the hard way (clean install, etc.) in order to clean the system up.

Has anyone deployed the 8.6(2)SU1 yet?  I'm reading the release notes and
the claim is that there are only 7 open caveats.  I find this extremely
hard to believe  but if it is true they all seem fairly minor so this would
be the version I would go with.  Even the ones in bug toolkit seem
realtively minor depending on your environment.

Any input would be great.

Thanks!