[cisco-voip] Lync and CUCM

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 12:04:57 EDT 2012

I'm investigating options for using Lync as our audio and video conference
solution.

What I'm looking to do:

Ring Cisco desk phone and Lync client at the same time (fairly easy)
Call from either desk phone or Lync. (fairly easy)
Join audio conference form desk phone or Lync (this one is easy)
Join video conference only using Lync (this one is easy)
Join video conference audio from desk phone and video from Lync without
having to join the conference twice because then this person wouldn't get
focus when speaking. (This seems like the only nasty part if it is even
possibe)

I would like to avoid CUCI-Lync and RCC.