[cisco-voip] http://phoneip while in CME 7.0

Nate VanMaren VanMarenNP at ldschurch.org
Sun Apr 22 16:43:46 EDT 2012

Turning on the Web server for a phone in CallManager is controlled in the product specific parameters.  On CME I believe those are all controled by  Programmable VendorConfig Parameters.

Descrtiption:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmelabel.html#wp1026482

Example:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmelabel.html#wp1024279