[cisco-voip] UCCX: what features do you use in CET?

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 10:38:01 EDT 2012

I have used CET on several occasions to reset the FRESH_INSTALL flag so
that I may recover a system where there are no admin accounts linked from
CUCM where the password is known.

I realize that this could also be solved if UCCX had the concept of local
accounts which could log into AppAdmin/CRS Editor/etc.  This would also be
a nice feature for "service accounts" which are used within scripts and
with the Authenticate User step.  Currently, I have to have the AD team
create the service account, and open up my LDAP filter to allow service
accounts to be synced into CUCM.

And while I'm at it, RTMT should be able to authenticate more than a single
shared user account.

Thanks for polling the audience on this one Wes.

Anthony Holloway