[cisco-voip] CUCM 8.5 and Skype connect

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 10:30:36 EDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 7:54 AM, Euan McGregor <euan at mcgregor.co> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone got any experience setting up Skype Connect SIP trunk on CUCM 8.5. I have a customer who is interested in this type of SIP trunk. I have tried to test this in our labs with little success. Can anyone provide sample config or advice for setting this up?

Today must be the day I point everyone to the archives!

Check the archives for a message called "Why is my CUBE sending my
dial-peers instead of login information to Skype Connect?" I was able
to setup inbound and outbound calls using CUBE, and there's a working
configuration included in the message thread.