[cisco-voip] PVDMs, DSP farms, et al.... next steps?

Eric Pedersen PedersenE at bennettjones.com
Thu Apr 26 11:27:10 EDT 2012

If you configure a fractional PRI with "pri-group timeslots" on the T1 controller and are using G.711 then you will only need 10 channels so the PVDM3-16 will work. It definitely works with H.323. As I recall you can do it with MGCP also, but Callmanager won't know it's fractional so you might run into problems.