[cisco-voip] Webdialer on ccm7.x

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Apr 27 10:15:00 EDT 2012

I think the click to call widget is what you're looking for. Integrates with Microsoft products.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps9829/index.html

Alternatively, you can cut and paste the java code in the webdialer and insert it into your own web pages.

If you make dial rules, you can make the dialing process much easier as well.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (ANNU)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)