[cisco-voip] 7.1.5 Lost connections -- Bug???

Erick B. erickbee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 02:18:42 EDT 2012

Also, check RTMT for any alerts during that time frame. Check for core
dump files (there is rtmt alert for this also) but you can ssh into
server and do 'utils core active list' and if there are any look at
the time stamp of them. If there is one, then pursue that with on your
open TAC case.

What's the full version of 7.1.5 you're on?