[cisco-voip] Cisco IP Phones Forwarding

Tim Smith smithsonianwa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 02:47:08 EDT 2012

Hi mate,

Look up the CFA Destination Override service parameter.
If you set it to True it would allow 1001 to call 1000.
It is CUCM version dependent though, think it came out in 7.x

If you need to be fancier, you can look into IPMA where you can use rules
to re-direct calls to assistants or managers.

Cheers,

Tim