[cisco-voip] CMM with two CUCM clusters and MGCP

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Aug 8 20:18:22 EDT 2012

i'm pretty sure that on pre-v7, any phone that is configured has an active DN. if the phone is not registered, the forwarding settings take place. if no forwarding takes place it will ring error tone. a DN is more accurate than a wildcard route pattern.

an alternative to moving DNs into other partitions is to modify the DN from the DN search panel and uncheck the active checkbox. this is how i would do it in v7, not sure if v6 has something similar.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (ANNU)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)