[cisco-voip] OT: Cisco Telepresence vs. independant setups

Erick ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 10:39:59 EDT 2012

The vcs-e can be a challenge if you have quirks in your environment or one-offs.

We only experimented with h323 though so SIP might be easier.

My thoughts are thst integrating the environment makes for a consistent user experience.  You can register any GK compatible h323 endpoint with the vcs-e so you can migrate slowly if needed.