[cisco-voip] Migrating from C200 blades to HP

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Fri Aug 17 07:53:51 EDT 2012

That is a very interesting question. Pretty much all the CMBE6K docs reference buying the TRC hardware C200M2 or now C220M3, but none of it says it’s required… of course nothing I’ve found says you can use specs hardware for it either… Please let us know what answer you find. I have a feeling you will have to run that question up to your account team.

Matthew G. Loraditch – CCNP-Voice, CCNA, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>