[cisco-voip] E20 Registration to CUCM 7.1.5

Ruben Trujillo rtrujill at adobe.com
Mon Aug 20 18:55:25 EDT 2012

Thanks for the info!

Thanks,
Ruben Trujillo
IT Telecom

From: Ted Nugent [mailto:tednugent73 at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 1:28 PM
To: Ruben Trujillo
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] E20 Registration to CUCM 7.1.5

>From the thread below make sure you're running the correct version on the E20

>From CUCM 8.5 - E20 may register as native device.

CUCM 6.1, 7.0.1 - E20 may register as 3rd party device.

E20 have two soft release:

TE 2x use for register as 3rd party device

TE 4x use for register as native.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2094064

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Ruben Trujillo <rtrujill at adobe.com<mailto:rtrujill at adobe.com>> wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to get a Cisco E20 to register to CUCM 7.1.5 but I'm not having very much success.  I have it configured as a 3rd party SIP device in CM with digest credentials and I've added the same authentication on the E20 itself along with URI and display name.  I've compared these setting against other 3rd party SIP devices that I've successfully registered (Bria) and it matches yet still no successful registration.  I get the error "Call service is unavailable"  with a reason of "Failed to send".  The E20 is running on firmware version 4.1.1.273710.

Thanks,
Ruben