[cisco-voip] sending 999 calls via the FXO in both CUCM and SRST mode

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 11:25:01 EDT 2012

ok regardless of whether you have H323 or MGCP you can have ONE single 999
route pattern that points to a RL with the local route group. You will
create a single RG for every site and place in the Gateway ( if H323) or
the Ports (If MGCP) and then place that RG in the sites Device Pool...
If your CM is configured correctly to scale and accomadate EM (Line/Device)
approach then emergency calls following the physical phone and not the
users EM profile.