[cisco-voip] Single Inbox and NTLMv2

Kevin Damisch kevin.damisch at vitalsite.com
Fri Aug 24 10:33:50 EDT 2012

Anyone ever setup Unity Connection single inbox with Exchange 2010 where there is a group policy that requires NTLMv2?  All docs reference NTLM.  The closest I could find was that CUCM LDAP sync does not support Kerberos or NTLMv2, but nothing specific listed about NTLMv2 in the Unified Messaging docs.  We keep getting 401 Unauthorized when testing the single Inbox feature within ccmadmin and with EWS Editor.  TAC and I have ruled out the Exchange and Unity Connection configuration and permissions as those are setup correctly - there just seems to be some type of policy blocking access.  We could move Exchange into another OU with a group policy that has NTLMv2 turned off, but they'd like to keep it NTLMv2 if possible.

Thanks!
Kevin

This communication (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify Vital Support Systems at 515 334 5700 and delete or destroy all copies and the original document.