[cisco-voip] Fwd: CUPS & CUPC Client Domains

Nick csvoip at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 28 07:52:00 EDT 2012

More info, I have just read that CUPC 8.5 onwards does not allow different
domains for the CUPC and CUPS server but CUPC 8.0 does, so I have just
uninstalled 8.6.2 and installed 8.0.1 and I can log in successfully,
customer has about 40 different domains that users login with so cant
chnage the CUPS server to be one that all users use.

Anyone know if this is a bug that is due to be fixed?