[cisco-voip] Blocking Caller ID

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 13:57:55 EDT 2012

If you are allowing CLID via the external number mask as opposed to
statically masking on the RL then I would just zero the external number
mask for those few phones. If you are masking on the RL then you will need
to create new RP>RL add the RPs to a new PT/CSS and assign that to the
group of phones. In either event and depending on your provider, the BTN
might show up as CLID if the provider chokes on a inaccurate CLID