[cisco-voip] MGCP Transfer issue

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 14:31:06 EST 2012

Please paste your gateway MGCP-related configurations. Also it might be a good idea for you to gather MGCP trace from your CCM server your gateway is registered to or gather 'debug mgcp packet' on the problem gateway. Perform a normal off-net transfer on the "good" gateway while gathering debug and then perform an off-net transfer on the "bad" gateway to see what the difference in MGCP packets turns out to be.