[cisco-voip] data dictionary/database question

Tom Piscitell (tpiscite) tpiscite at cisco.com
Wed Dec 5 17:18:58 EST 2012

Paul,

You would be correct. There is an entry for each DN in that table regardless of if a CFA destination is configured or not. So, to get a list of DNs that have CFA destinations configured you could do something like this:

admin:run sql select n.dnorpattern, c.cfadestination from callforwarddynamic as c, numplan as n where n.pkid = c.fknumplan and cfadestination != ""
dnorpattern 		cfadestination
1000        		123

If you have duplicate DNs in different partitions, you will need to use numplan.fkroutepartition and routepartition.name to make the output more useful.

HTH,

Tom Piscitell
Customer Support Engineer
Unified Communications Infrastructure