[cisco-voip] uccx overflow csq to hunt group subflow

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Dec 13 12:51:00 EST 2012

I don't think there is a way you could constantly keep them in the queue while ringing the hunt pilot but you could do the CFNA on the huntpilot and setup a separate trigger number and then put an if statement in that says if calls come in on that trigger set the priority higher.
I don't think you'd need to worry about bringing them back to the same queue slot b/c as soon as you reach the threshold where you go the huntpilot you get transferred out and dequeued and then when you come back at the top priority you'd be instantly ahead of everyone else who is still in their first go around, and queued calls of equal priority still stack FIFO

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>